The Punjab Public Service Commission, formerly known as the Joint Public Service Commission, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of the Government of Punjab,
- To establish a competent, efficient, professional, and responsive Public Service to meet the challenges of the twenty-first century
- To act without fear or favor ensuring functional independence, political neutrality, accountability, and integrity. Dogar PPSC model paper
The commission is performing various roles as:
- To conduct competitive and civil examinations under its present jurisdiction.
- To conducting screening tests of the selected candidates.
- To frame and operate schemes as amended in the state public service commission Article, 320 under the supervision of if state requests.
- To make appointments to state civil services.
- To check the suitability of the candidates when promoting and transferring them from one service to another.
PPSC Past Solved Original Model Papers is the best to guide to get an overall view of past papers so can prepare ahead.
Book Content and Features:
- Selection Procedure
- Test Guide
- Solved Papers
You can study this book to pass Tests with good marks.
if you already know about the PPSC exam then well and good but if you don’t know about it then I am going to explain it a little.
The PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) exam is a test that is taken to fill the vacant seats in the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province.
Many people aspire for these government jobs but only a few make it to the top but no need to worry because I am here to help you with this very problem.
If you follow these steps, not only will you be able to pass the PPSC exam but you will also get high marks in all of the subjects.
Buy more Books about the interview:
|Who is Who What is What Book 2019|
|Kon Kia Hey Book 2019|
|Basic General Knowledge|
|Interview Viva Voce|
Visit this site for PPSC Jobs here: PPSC JOBS