Dogar AFNS – Armed Forces Nursing Guide
If you are female and want to join Pak Army as Nurse, this book will help to prepare for nursing test of Pakistan Army. Pakistan army opens its induction for the post of AFNS BSc nursing and Trained Nurse. This book will help you prepare for initial test of Nursing Course.
- Preparation Material
- Initial Test Guide
Pakistan Army is one of the most prestigious institutions of Pakistan. It is the dream of the almost every youngster of the country to join Pakistan armed forces whether it of Pakistan Army, Navy or Air force.
Pakistan Armed forces main recruitment as the officer comes after passing F.Sc or Equivalent and if you get good marks you can join Pak Armed Forces as an officer.
- In the Pakistan Navy, you can be recruited as PN Cadet.
- In Pakistan Air force you can become pilot.
- In Pakistan Army, you can become 2nd Leftenant
PakTestBooks provide best and to the point books for preparation of these tests as well as other recruitments such as sailor in navy or soldier in Pakistan Army after matric.
If you want your child to be enrolled in Cadet/Military College you can check out our Cadet College books that will help your child in preparation for the test of Cadet and Military Colleges.
Join the Defenders of the nation and be a piece of a pledge to serve Pakistan from calamity help to full-scale Operations. Whichever field you select, you will be in for a real existence of an experience, difficulties, and openings that won’t come close to some other career. The only thing that is important is that you are prepared to adopt new aptitudes and have the soul to serve the nation with full energy.
JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY IN ARMED FORCES NURSING SERVICE
(AFNS) ENTRY 2019/2020
- Eligibility Conditions Note for BSc Nursing: –
- Appearing candidates in F.sc Part-II examination (having 50% marks in 1st year) may apply with HOPE certificate duly signed by the Principal of concerned college/institution for attaining 50% marks. On the declaration of Part-II result, candidates should submit F.sc marks sheet immediately.
Note for Trained Nurse: –
- A candidate should be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Preference will be given to qualified post basic specialized courses i.e. ICU, OT, CCU, etc. from a hospital/institute recognized by PNC.
- Marital Status
► BSC Nursing. Female unmarried / widow / separated / divorce without encumbrances.
► Trained Nurses. Married/Unmarried
- Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationality other than Pakistani.
- Physical Standards
► Minimum Height – 5’ Feet (152.4 cm)
► Weight – As per the Body Mass Index.
- Ineligibility Conditions
- Twice rejected by the GHQ Selection Board.
- Declared Medically Unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Individual withdrawn/resigned/discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies/institution on the ground of discipline, character, medical inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
- An individual dismissed/removed from any other government service.
- For BSc Nursing only – candidates already registered with Pakistan Nursing Council. Ø Convicted by a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure. Candidates can either register through the Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centre’s (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted: –
- Registration Through Internet. A candidate can register on the website
www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on the individual’s email address. Candidates will report on date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll number slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of the test. Candidates must attain a working knowledge of computer.
- Registration at AS&RCs. The candidates may report at nearest AS&RC for registration/allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of the test as well.
- Selection of Registration / Preliminary Test. Registration and the preliminary test will be held as per the following schedule: –
► Registration – 15 July – 02 August 2019
► Preliminary Test – 06 August – 30 August 2019
- Preliminary Medical Test. The candidates will undergo an initial medical test at
- Further Selection. Interviews of successful candidates by GHQ Selection Board will be held at Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Multan, Karachi and Quetta for which separate call up letters will be issued. Successful candidates will receive call up notices for interview. The final selection will be made at GHQ based on a candidate’s overall performance.
- Training Period.
- BSc Nursing – 4 x years Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi, CMH
Lahore, CMH Kharian, CMH Multan, CMH Quetta and PNS Shifa Karachi.
- Trained Nurses – 6 x weeks Basic Military Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi and CMH Kharian.
Note: On completion of successful training, shall be granted Commission in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Documents Required at AS&RCs. Candidates will deposit following documents with AS&RCs: –
- Original certificates/documents/detailed marks sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree.
- Candidates serving in Government’s institutions/ departments will render No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 3 x Colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
Note: Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
- Bond. Finally, selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Pak Army for a minimum period of ten years for BSc Nursing before the commencement of training.>>credit: www.joinpakarmy.gov.pkFor further details visit:www.joinpakarmy.gov.pkORNearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centers at Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Muzaffarabad,
Faisalabad, Lahore, Multan, Deraa Ismail Khan, Pano Aqil, Hyderabad, Karachi, Khuzdar, Quetta, Gilgit.
Email your queries on Webmaster@joinpakarmy.gov.pk