The Punjab Public Service Commission, formerly known as the Joint Public Service Commission, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of the Government of Punjab,
The commission is performing various roles as:
- To establish a competent, efficient, professional, and responsive Public Service to meet the challenges of the twenty-first century
- To act without fear or favor ensuring functional independence, political neutrality, accountability, and integrity. Dogar PPSC model paper
PPSC Past Solved Original Model Papers is the best to guide to get an overall view of past papers so can prepare ahead.
Book Content and Features:
- To conduct competitive and civil examinations under its present jurisdiction.
- To conducting screening tests of the selected candidates.
- To frame and operate schemes as amended in the state public service commission Article, 320 under the supervision of if state requests.
- To make appointments to state civil services.
- To check the suitability of the candidates when promoting and transferring them from one service to another.
You can study this book to pass Tests with good marks.
- Selection Procedure
- Test Guide
- Solved Papers