If you are looking for a job then there is a good news for you!
Recently PPSC has announced almost 2000 Lecturer Jobs (BS 17). Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has recently announced jobs for both male and female for BS(17) Scale.
This article will guide you throughout process and complete details that are announced by PPSC.
Final dates and seats are yet to be finalized, for now you can read all the details and eligibility criteria below, you can also purchase books for preparation on our website by clicking here.
Total Seats for Lecturer (MALE):
Total Seats for Lecturer (FEMALE):
QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE FOR THE POSTS OF LECTURER (MALE & FEMALE):
- Master’s Degree (at least 2 Division) in the relevant subject or Equivalent Qualification, provided that for the subject of English M.A. 3rd division with diploma in English from Allama Iqbal Open University will also be eligible.
In case a candidate claims that his/her Qualification is Equivalent to the prescribed Qualification, he/she will be required to submit Equivalence of his/her Qualification issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Male: 21 to 28+05= 33 Years (5 Years Relaxation)
- Female: 21 to 28+08 = 36 Years (8 Years Relaxation)
GENDER, DOMICILE & PLACE OF POSTING:
- GENDER: Male & Female
- DOMICILE: Any District of Province of Punjab
- PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in the Punjab
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN TEST (IF HELD):
One paper of MCQs type written test of 100 marks of 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to Qualification of the Post.
And Following Subjects:
General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies , Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.
Note: Few things about this job opening might change in future and will be updated accordingly.